Enjoy an endless summer of art with the Endless Summer Pass!
We will have multiple opportunities for different age groups throughout the summer. This will be ages 5-12 and 10+. The summer schedule will be released mid-April
- How many classes will be available?
There will be daily weekday classes available.
2. How do I sign up?
We recommend you use your code to register online before the class. Walk ins will be accepted and summer passes will have priority over general walk ins.
3. What is the student to teacher ratio?
We aim to keep a 12 students to one teacher ratio.
4. Can my child bring drinks/snacks?
You are welcomed to bring drinks and snacks. You may also want to send a few extra dollars for the candy store or Box Coffee.
5. What kinds of activities will the students do during class?
We will have a class description with each class. There will be a multitude of projects and mediums available.
6. Can the Endless Summer Pass be used for siblings or friends?
Each student will need their own Endless Summer Pass.
7. What is the refund policy.
There will be no refunds, but we can give a credit for any other Crossroads Art House event, activity, or class under certain circumstances.